Althas Public Claims are now found on Trello

Public claims, posted by Epoch Games developers, for people who would like to contribute to LoA:SO. First come, first serve.

Althas Public Claims are now found on Trello

Postby names_are_useless » 20 Apr 2014, 23:42

The old forum claim system has now changed over to Trello.

What is Trello?

Trello is a free, online Project Management tool that will be used to post/claim public assignments. Trello has replaced the old threads in this forum.

Accessing and Using Trello

You can get to Epoch Game's "Public Claims" Trello page by going to

Within this Board are Lists, which represent different types of development areas (just Concept Art and Modeling for now). Each list contains Cards, which is like a claim (like the old claim threads in this forum). A claim can contain one or more Tasks (shown as checkmarks in the card), which are like individual assignments. Also contained within a Card is a description of the assignment[s], user[s] who are assigned to the card, attachments, Labels (used for sorting cards, and are generally unique per board), comments, and more.

If you don't know how to use Trello, I strongly recommend watching this tutorial video.

You can access Trello not only via an Internet browser, but also as an iTunes or Android app. I recommend the web version, but I know from experience that the Android Trello app is good for using most of Trello's editing features.

Know your Skill Level

When claiming a Trello card, please only take cards you believe you can do. It does no one any good if you claim a Card and have no intention to finish it. Once you claim a Card, please try to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

If you have any questions, please post them here and I will try to answer them.
Local time: 19 Mar 2018, 09:34
Roles: Althas Wiki Creator
Co-story Writer

Return to Public Claims (Assignments)