Althas Public Claims are now found on Trello

Public claims, posted by Epoch Games developers, for people who would like to contribute to LoA:SO. First come, first serve.

Althas Public Claims are now found on Trello

Postby names_are_useless » 20 Apr 2014, 23:42

The old forum claim system has now changed over to Trello.

What is Trello?

Trello is a free, online Project Management tool that will be used to post/claim public assignments. Trello has replaced the old threads in this forum.

Accessing and Using Trello

You can get to Epoch Game's "Public Claims" Trello page by going to https://trello.com/b/WWC8o2lY/public-claims

Within this Board are Lists, which represent different types of development areas (just Concept Art and Modeling for now). Each list contains Cards, which is like a claim (like the old claim threads in this forum). A claim can contain one or more Tasks (shown as checkmarks in the card), which are like individual assignments. Also contained within a Card is a description of the assignment[s], user[s] who are assigned to the card, attachments, Labels (used for sorting cards, and are generally unique per board), comments, and more.

If you don't know how to use Trello, I strongly recommend watching this tutorial video.

You can access Trello not only via an Internet browser, but also as an iTunes or Android app. I recommend the web version, but I know from experience that the Android Trello app is good for using most of Trello's editing features.

Know your Skill Level

When claiming a Trello card, please only take cards you believe you can do. It does no one any good if you claim a Card and have no intention to finish it. Once you claim a Card, please try to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

If you have any questions, please post them here and I will try to answer them.
names_are_useless
Writer

Local time: 16 Jan 2018, 23:48
Roles: Althas Wiki Creator
Co-story Writer

Return to Public Claims (Assignments)