Why is my application in this forum?

A sub-board for completed and rejected application threads.

Why is my application in this forum?

Postby names_are_useless » 08 Mar 2014, 08:46

"Why is my application in this forum?"

Well, it can be for one of three reasons, as is posted in the thread Subject:
  • Approved: Your application has been approved and you've been added to the team. If you haven't already, you should soon be receiving developer forum access, as well as a PM with a link to Team Orientation. If you haven't received both, please PM me, MEB, or Nuvendil (Epoch Games Team Leaders) and request for both.
  • Suspended: This is for applications that for the time being are neither "Approved" nor "Declined." Your account will be re-addressed at a later time. Why? Well it's likely because we aren't in need of your particular skillset (Writers and Voice Actors come to mind). In certain circumstances, we may decide to "Approve" or "Decline" your account while it's Suspended (in either case we'll make you aware via PM).
  • Withdrawn: In cases where the applicant is no longer interested in a position with Epoch Games and wishes to retire their applicant. Withdrawn applicant threads can always be reinstated if they become interested in a position with Epoch Games again.
  • Declined: Your application has been declined. This is likely because we haven't heard from you in awhile (1 or more months) or your skills aren't yet up to par to join the team. In case of the latter, I strongly encourage you to work on your skills and try re-applying at a latter time (you could ask for us to simply set your account as "suspended" as opposed to "declined" in this case).
If you would like for you account to be moved out of the Processed forum, please send me, MEB, or Nuvendil (Epoch Games Team Leaders) a PM asking for such. If it's been awhile since your initial application, I may recommend that you post a new application with any new skills you've picked up since. If you really do just want to use your old application, it can be arranged.
names_are_useless
Writer

Local time: 20 Jun 2018, 14:12
Roles: Althas Wiki Creator
Co-story Writer

Return to Processed Applications