[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 486: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 486: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3853)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3853)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3853)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3853)
Epoch Games Forum • View topic - What are you playing these days?

What are you playing these days?

Come and relax here. Unrelated discussion to Epoch Games, LoA:SO or UE4 goes here.

What are you playing these days?

Postby Jerome » 03 Aug 2013, 15:26

Mount & Blade: Warband
Jerome
Peasant

Local time: 26 May 2019, 02:49

Re: What are you playing these days?

Postby jarques » 03 Aug 2013, 15:38

Currently replaying Knights of the old republic and also play NBA 2k13 now and again
:cow: :cow: :cow:
jarques
Peasant

Local time: 26 May 2019, 09:49

Postby BarbasTheDog » 03 Aug 2013, 16:13

Same as always: ELDER SCROLLS!!!
Code is Poetry
"My mother told me to play outside. I went. The graphics were amazing."
BarbasTheDog
Merchant

Local time: 25 May 2019, 21:49

Postby Insanity » 03 Aug 2013, 16:17

Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins/2, Battlefield 3, Freelancer.

Insanity
Fear me, little one. For beyond your little circle of light lies only ravenous madness, and I am its master.
Insanity
2D Artist

Local time: 26 May 2019, 07:49

Postby Aoikani » 03 Aug 2013, 16:54

Mass Effect (1-3)
Aoikani
3D Artist

Local time: 25 May 2019, 13:49

Postby Cliroj » 03 Aug 2013, 17:23

Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg mod.
M2TW, Stainless Steel mod.
The Witcher 2
Cliroj
2D Artist

Local time: 26 May 2019, 01:49

Postby Jerome » 04 Aug 2013, 07:45

I just started playing Fallout: New Vegas... So far so good. It feels like skyrim but with guns :)
Jerome
Peasant

Postby BlownKapz » 04 Aug 2013, 14:59

I'm playing M2TW: Third Age mod for a while now. Whoever likes LotR and Startegy HAS to play this, its awesome.
BlownKapz
Knight

Postby Nuvendil » 05 Aug 2013, 05:29

My current laptop is dying :( So I have been using a SNES emulator on my phone to go old school wit Kirby, Star Fox, Super Metroid, and Chrono Trigger. The classics are still awesome 8-)
"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down." -Ray Bradbury's advice for writers.

"In a tragic story of obsessive hobbying turned deadly, an NCIS agent was discovered in his basement, crushed between a large homemade boat and an even larger bottle of bourbon. (dramatic pause) Film at eleven." - Tony Dinozo
Nuvendil
Writer

Local time: 25 May 2019, 19:49

Postby haadaek » 05 Aug 2013, 08:06

I just started a Half Life marathon with the Black Mesa Source mod. At some point I plan on playing Lord of the Rings Vol 1, an old school Interplay rpg. I just picked it up off Abandonia the other day.
haadaek
Wanderer

Local time: 25 May 2019, 16:49

Postby blackdusk » 14 Aug 2013, 23:36

At the moment ''Crusader Kings 2''. Gotta love the Paradox.
blackdusk
Wanderer

Postby Matin Sanguine » 22 Aug 2013, 12:57

I'm currently playing StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, and greatly enjoying it as well.

I also just finished playing the Black Mesa: Uplink mod, and will probably get onto playing the main game once I finish the before-mentioned game.

I'm also an on-again, off-again Morrowind player as a result of my modding activities, and great fondness for the game as well.
Matin Sanguine
Wanderer

Local time: 26 May 2019, 10:49

Postby Jerome » 09 Sep 2013, 10:42

StarMade.. its like minecraft in space :D
Jerome
Peasant

Postby MEB » 09 Sep 2013, 11:29

If it looks as good as it lags, we'll use it!
"Skill is more a by-product of practicing creativity, rather than a prerequisite to it."
MEB
Technical Director

Local time: 26 May 2019, 00:49
Roles:

Postby BlownKapz » 09 Sep 2013, 13:47

Kerbal Space Program! Its awesome! You ever wanted to feel like a rocket scientist without...well actually being a rocket scientist? Play KSP!
Once you get into what you are doing, its very much fun. I guess you kind of have to be interested in it, because you wont get much action.
Though adrenalin is guaranteed if you try to land your beloved moonrover that you worked on for so long, but end up crashing. ._.
Of a truth the gods do not give the same man everything: you know how to gain a victory, Hannibal, but you do not know how to make use of it.

''The hammer of justice is unisex'' - Batman
BlownKapz
Knight

Next

Return to The Tavern: Off-topic