What are your favorite games?

Come and relax here. Unrelated discussion to Epoch Games, LoA:SO or UE4 goes here.

What are your favorite games?

Postby TheAmazingTuna » 14 Jun 2014, 13:04

Mine are as followed:

-Kotor (knights of the old republic, i'm a star wars fan :p)
-The Elder Scrolls
-Mount&blade Warband
-Baldur's Gate
-Planescape Torment
-King of Dragon Pass
-Crusader Kings 2
-Black & White


What are yours?
TheAmazingTuna
Peasant
 
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Conlan » 14 Jun 2014, 13:26

I agree with most of this as long there's no particular order, cool to see Black and White in the list , pretty old game by now, very fond childhood memories. Baldur's gate Series *is* the golden age of RPG so couldn't agree more, never heard of King of Dragon Pass though.

I would put several games of the Total War series somewhere in the middle too though, along with Fallout 3.
Novice Concept Artist

"It is better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both" -Niccolo Machiavelli
User avatar
Conlan
Mercenary
 
Posts: 160
Location: Belgium
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby TheAmazingTuna » 14 Jun 2014, 19:02

I enjoy the total war games, especially the old shogun (the new one is good too but for nostalgia sake). And Rome and medieval 2.

The fallout series are fun to play as well. I love the franchise overall. (Shame i did not include them in the list)

King of Dragon Pass is a old game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Dragon_Pass

I loved Black and White and i still play it to this day (Because who doesn't wanna play god and throw some vilagers around :p)

Also, Dungeon Keeper. I have very fond memories of this game
TheAmazingTuna
Peasant
 
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Insanity » 15 Jun 2014, 05:37

My favorite game? The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order.
*Glares at anybody who dares to disagree*
Fear me, little one. For beyond your little circle of light lies only ravenous madness, and I am its master.
User avatar
Insanity
2D Artist
 
Posts: 646
Location: The Shivering Isles
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 20:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Conlan » 15 Jun 2014, 09:22

Never played it, so can't judge :P
Novice Concept Artist

"It is better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both" -Niccolo Machiavelli
User avatar
Conlan
Mercenary
 
Posts: 160
Location: Belgium
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Omega » 15 Jun 2014, 12:45

Insanity wrote:My favorite game? The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order.
*Glares at anybody who dares to disagree*

I'm gonna go out there and say MERP :P
aka Alasdair
User avatar
Omega
Peasant
 
Posts: 49
Location: UK
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07
Roles: I do stuff...

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby MEB » 15 Jun 2014, 18:05

Omega wrote:
Insanity wrote:My favorite game? The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order.
*Glares at anybody who dares to disagree*

I'm gonna go out there and say MERP :P

That's not a game :P
If it looks as good as it lags, we'll use it!
"Skill is more a by-product of practicing creativity, rather than a prerequisite to it."
User avatar
MEB
Technical Director
 
Posts: 609
Location: The Wetter Half of England
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07
Roles: Junior Senior-Animator
3D Assets
2D Assets
Website Maintenance

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Tim » 16 Jun 2014, 01:07

Top 10 list, In order:
1 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
2 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
3 Metroid Prime
4 Bioshock
5 Mass Effect
6 Battlezone II: Combat Commander
7 Supreme Commander
8 Contra 4
9 Portal 2
10 Commandos 2

All ratings based on feels felt during first playthrough.
User avatar
Tim
2D Artist
 
Posts: 179
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 08:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby TheAmazingTuna » 16 Jun 2014, 01:56

Tim wrote:Top 10 list, In order:
1 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
2 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
3 Metroid Prime
4 Bioshock
5 Mass Effect
6 Battlezone II: Combat Commander
7 Supreme Commander
8 Contra 4
9 Portal 2
10 Commandos 2

All ratings based on feels felt during first playthrough.


1: never played human revolutions. I did play Deus Ex (which is a great game)
2: Same as above, please don't kill me D:
3: The metroid series are awesome
4: Bioshock scared me at first, then less because i played through system shock 1 & 2. Damn you Shodan!
5: Great game, this game was one of the first bioware games i played
6: I've heard of this game but i never actually played it
8: I have heard mention of Contra but i have no clue what it is.
9: Hilarious multiplayer and singleplayer, great story too!
10: I remember rage. So. Much. Rage. *Flashback* Its still an awesome game (Nay, series)

Keep 'em coming :D
TheAmazingTuna
Peasant
 
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Owen » 16 Jun 2014, 01:57

Figured I'd join the buzz and post my Top 5:

1.) Kingdom Hearts II
2.) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3.) Kingdom Hearts I
4.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5.) UFC Undisputed 3

I've played UFC for 360+ hours so you could say I like it a little bit ;) Kingdom Hearts II & KOTOR gave me chills though.
User avatar
Owen
2D Artist
 
Posts: 341
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 07:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby TheAmazingTuna » 16 Jun 2014, 02:01

Owen wrote:Figured I'd join the buzz and post my Top 5:

1.) Kingdom Hearts II
2.) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3.) Kingdom Hearts I
4.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5.) UFC Undisputed 3

I've played UFC for 360+ hours so you could say I like it a little bit ;) Kingdom Hearts II & KOTOR gave me chills though.


I agree, Kotor and kingdom hearts 2 are pretty amazing :p
I like the TES series in general. Played every single one of them
Never heard of ufc though (One man, too many games.)

As for 360+ hours... Wow, try to beat my score on warband, 788 hours :p
TheAmazingTuna
Peasant
 
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Owen » 16 Jun 2014, 02:08

TheAmazingTuna wrote:
Owen wrote:Figured I'd join the buzz and post my Top 5:

1.) Kingdom Hearts II
2.) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3.) Kingdom Hearts I
4.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5.) UFC Undisputed 3

I've played UFC for 360+ hours so you could say I like it a little bit ;) Kingdom Hearts II & KOTOR gave me chills though.


I agree, Kotor and kingdom hearts 2 are pretty amazing :p
I like the TES series in general. Played every single one of them
Never heard of ufc though (One man, too many games.)

As for 360+ hours... Wow, try to beat my score on warband, 788 hours :p


... No comment.
User avatar
Owen
2D Artist
 
Posts: 341
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 07:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby Insanity » 16 Jun 2014, 11:04

Beat my time on this. About 4560 hours on RuneScape.
Fear me, little one. For beyond your little circle of light lies only ravenous madness, and I am its master.
User avatar
Insanity
2D Artist
 
Posts: 646
Location: The Shivering Isles
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 20:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby BlownKapz » 16 Jun 2014, 11:19

Insanity wrote:Beat my time on this. About 4560 hours on RuneScape.


O_O
Well, my highest trackable gametime would be Skyrim with about 550-600. Steam says 412, but lots of hours played offline arent taken into account there.

Never got over level 30 tho
Of a truth the gods do not give the same man everything: you know how to gain a victory, Hannibal, but you do not know how to make use of it.

''The hammer of justice is unisex'' - Batman
User avatar
BlownKapz
Knight
 
Posts: 336
Location: Germany
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 14:07

Re: What are your favorite games?

Postby TheAmazingTuna » 16 Jun 2014, 11:35

Insanity wrote:Beat my time on this. About 4560 hours on RuneScape.


Wow... Just wow... Now that is what i call dedication! :bowdown:
TheAmazingTuna
Peasant
 
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Local time: 21 Nov 2018, 13:07

Next

Return to The Tavern: Off-topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron