Arkaroths Composing Blog

Come and relax here. Unrelated discussion to Epoch Games, LoA:SO or UE4 goes here.

Arkaroths Composing Blog

Postby Arkaroth » 11 Jul 2014, 20:59

Hey guys,

Over at my "website" (I will get rid of that damn .weebly soon) I will be running a blog, more as a hobby than anything, but i'll be reviewing any products related to audio, sharing composition ideas and techniques as well as just sharing where things are going for me. It is a nice way for me to write/type ideas and give my website substance.

Will leave it here and update it whenever I feel, not expecting people to really look at it, but if anyone is starting out on music and such then it may eventually contain things that might be of some use maybe possibly but probably not, but it could quite possibly could. Probably.

http://benjaminmasonmusic.weebly.com
“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Arkaroth
Composer

Local time: 21 Sep 2018, 22:05

Re: Arkaroths Composing Blog

Postby Elvarheim » 11 Jul 2014, 22:30

Will be keeping an eye on the site, fantastic tracks so far! I have nothing to do with the sfx or music for althas, but this is very interesting nonetheless :)
Elvarheim
3D Artist

Local time: 21 Sep 2018, 23:05

Re: Arkaroths Composing Blog

Postby gipoter » 24 Oct 2017, 16:09

Absolutely fantastic posting!
gipoter
Wanderer

Local time: 21 Sep 2018, 22:05

Return to The Tavern: Off-topic